What is AHA BHA ????
- These are water soluble, as there molecular structure is large they don’t penetrate deep in skin called (dermis) .
- AHA are best for newbies who are trying acids for the first time irrespective of their skin type, as they don’t irritate skin and visible result can be seen.
- AHA helps in even out the skin brightening & resurface texture.
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Malic acid
Hope i have answered all your query, please feel free to share it.
#AHA_BHA_FOR_SKIN – #ChemicalExfoliation – #TheOrdinarySkincare – #GylcolicaAcidUses – #MandelicAcidUses – #ProductUsefulForAcne – #SalicylicAcidUses – #LacticAcidUses – #DifferenceBetweenChemicalAndPhysicalExfoliation
- Today let’s break about VITAMIN C, a citrusy food full of antioxidants and free radical. That doesn’t mean you can …Read More »
- Hey!! Today I will be reviewing cult favourite Tvakh-Colloidal Oat & Carrotseed Broad Sun Guard Gel, I know that’s mouthful …Read More »
- Hey!Its’s seems like ages since I have started using ARKSKINCARE– Triple Action Exfoliator, let me brief through on it today. …Read More »
- Let’s me introduce you India NO 1. Subscription box Glamego, I would be introducing you to their July 2019 subscription …Read More »
- If acne, pimples, clogged pores, blackheads are your concern then grab a bottle of magic it’s Suganda BHA Serum. WHAT …Read More »