What is AHA BHA ????
- These are water soluble, as there molecular structure is large they don’t penetrate deep in skin called (dermis) .
- AHA are best for newbies who are trying acids for the first time irrespective of their skin type, as they don’t irritate skin and visible result can be seen.
- AHA helps in even out the skin brightening & resurface texture.
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Malic acid
Hope i have answered all your query, please feel free to share it.
#AHA_BHA_FOR_SKIN – #ChemicalExfoliation – #TheOrdinarySkincare – #GylcolicaAcidUses – #MandelicAcidUses – #ProductUsefulForAcne – #SalicylicAcidUses – #LacticAcidUses – #DifferenceBetweenChemicalAndPhysicalExfoliation
- SPAWAKE I’m always in a hunt for a foundation that is light-weight and give good coverage with needful moisturisation which …Read More »
- White Lotus Moisturiser – suganda A brand that caters the need of every women concern. Bindu the founder of SUGANDAstarted …Read More »
- About Brand : Anabolic Nutrition, a brand that cater the need for athletes with it’s Nutrition products. Each product is …Read More »
- Wet & Wild Give Me Mocha We are obsessed with nude, and since its summer we got a reason to …Read More »