If you have not been living under rock you the the importance of Rosehip seed oil, i came up with Juicy chemistry Rosehip seed oil review. The brand is known for it’s high standards, sustainability and organic product. If Trust need another adjective then it has to be Juicy chemistry.
One of the first Indian brand who is certified organic from ECO-CERT – they are french based company who regulates Natural and organic cosmetic standards.
There has been times when Indian markets don’t have any cold pressed facial oil, i clearly remembered how i outsourced my first rosehip oil from Australia due to lack of availability. Today we have many option but with many options comes dilemma of selecting best for our skin.
Firstly let me brief you, if you still didn’t figured out the benefits of Rosehip seed oil.
- Rosehip oil is rich in linoleic acid, that is in unsaturated fatty acid
- It’s a dry oil, which get absorb in sink quickly and does’t stain you’r sheets.
- Rosehip oil is extracted through cold-pressed method from seed of the plant.
- Rosehip oil is high in retinoic acid which is found in Vitamin A that helps in fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can be used for hair, skin and post inflammatory or post surgery for treating scars and sagging skin.
- It found very helpful in treating sunburn, hyper pigmentation especially around the corners of the mouth by inhibiting melanin production.
- A very milder and effective oil especially for someone who what to start with anti aging regime.
- It also help in rejuvenating and repairing skin cells and thus helps in restoring youthful appearance.
I take little pride in letting you guys know that i was blown after knowing the benefits of Rosehip oil in 2017 since then it’s been constant in my vanity. Earlier either we have to outsourced from foreign country or if it was available then the price was steep high.
The affordability of juicy chemistry rosehip oil is out of question while the efficiency is undoubtedly one of the best Rosehip oil i have ever used. It comes with a shelf life of 6 month, order it only if you don’t want to hoard the product.
This bloody orange oil is unadulterated, hence the color. Get absorb in sink within second without making you disco ball. I have tried it both ways to lock my skincare regime and as an individual facial oil.It worked both ways without aggravating my skin, i have seen visible difference in post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
A good facial oil for acing the makeup base as its non comedogenic too.
If you’r going through hyper pigmentation, PIH, acne spots, or want to start with anti ageing regime without purging skin in an organic way then Juicy chemistry Rosehip seed oil is good alternative.