Skincare for 20’s
If you belong to age group of 20’s then you have come to the right pit stop.
let me brief you they are two ranges 20-25 year and 25-30 year will be addressing them as early twenties and late twentie
If you belong to any of these categories then I would highly urge you to start investing in skincare. We all love makeup its a universal fact and no one can deny it, but you can’t wear it 24 hrs a day, skin it’s the largest organ, it cant be washed off.
Twenties are all about taking care, I know how carefree we want to live our life but at least have staple skincare for a better future.
Spending hard earned money on cosmetologist hurts, right?
So, let’s break the list for 20 years old
1.Know your skin type, everything depends on this.
2. Follow CTM routine rigorously -cleanse, tone and moisturizer it’s for your good. Use double Cleanser if you were out and if applied makeup
3. This may be tiring to hear but plz include Sunblock, use broad spectrum that have UVA,UVB,PA+++ this is the only thing which shows its effect later on.
4. If you are oily skin and acne/pimples are the guest that visit often then use a spot treatment that is easily available at the pharmacy or includes a Salicylic based cleanser if it is serious than consult a Dermat.
6. If sensitive skin is where you belong then use specially formulated products for sensitive skin.
Follow this simple guide for early twenties, if you are in late twenties should incorporate Retinol creams, Vitamin C serum and eye creams.
Things shouldn’t do
1.Please dont layer skincare, basic skincare works too.
2.Don’t go overboard with exfoliation, if possible use chemical exfoliation,dreaded it may sound but its light on skin.
3.If using retinol be careful , it will purge your skin so don’t panic and don’t exfoliate while you are on retinol,as retinol itself exfoliate the skin. IF YOUR PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING DONT USE RETINOL.
4. If using acids or going for organic products , DON’T skip sunscreen ever, it’s a protection barrier you provide to your skin.
Skincare required commitments, miracles wont have overnights.
And trust me you will love your skin each day after switching to skincare.
Do pamper yourself.