What is AHA BHA ????
- These are water soluble, as there molecular structure is large they don’t penetrate deep in skin called (dermis) .
- AHA are best for newbies who are trying acids for the first time irrespective of their skin type, as they don’t irritate skin and visible result can be seen.
- AHA helps in even out the skin brightening & resurface texture.
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Malic acid
Hope i have answered all your query, please feel free to share it.
#AHA_BHA_FOR_SKIN – #ChemicalExfoliation – #TheOrdinarySkincare – #GylcolicaAcidUses – #MandelicAcidUses – #ProductUsefulForAcne – #SalicylicAcidUses – #LacticAcidUses – #DifferenceBetweenChemicalAndPhysicalExfoliation
- Indian skincare took aleap in 2020, we saw brands evolving and escalating heights, one such has to be using of …Read More »
- Hey People! It’s been quite long, since my last blog-post, today allow me to introduce Indian skincare & hair care …Read More »
- Not a while ago i discovered a brand which has been in the beauty industry for more than two decades, …Read More »
- Hello Peeps!! If you have not been living under rock you the the importance of Rosehip seed oil, i came …Read More »
- ULTIMATE SKIN PERFECTING ELIXIR Hello peeps! Today i came up with yet another product review of Raw concoction brand, ULTIMATE …Read More »