What is AHA BHA ????
- These are water soluble, as there molecular structure is large they don’t penetrate deep in skin called (dermis) .
- AHA are best for newbies who are trying acids for the first time irrespective of their skin type, as they don’t irritate skin and visible result can be seen.
- AHA helps in even out the skin brightening & resurface texture.
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Malic acid
Hope i have answered all your query, please feel free to share it.
#AHA_BHA_FOR_SKIN – #ChemicalExfoliation – #TheOrdinarySkincare – #GylcolicaAcidUses – #MandelicAcidUses – #ProductUsefulForAcne – #SalicylicAcidUses – #LacticAcidUses – #DifferenceBetweenChemicalAndPhysicalExfoliation
- Pure by priyanka-Myoho If your looking for organic and clean brand that is the powerhouse, then i urge you to …Read More »
- HYALURONIC SERUM IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN B3 KOVA ORGANIC VITAMIN C REVIEW SUGANDA – BHA SERUM TVAKH – COLLOIDAL OATS AND …Read More »
- PROPS FOR FLATLAY UNDER 200RS LOW MAINTENANCE INDOOR PLANTS INNER PEACE AMONG HUMAN BEINGS DIY HAIRMASK ONION AND GARLIC FOR …Read More »
- FACES ULTIME PRO-EYE SHADOW PALLETE THE ORDINARY COVERAGE FOUNDATION WET AND WILD CUSHION FOUNDATION SPAWAKE CC CREAM MATT LOOK …Read More »
- Low Maintenance indoor plantWe all are of how important plants are for the environment and how quickly it transform interior …Read More »