What is AHA BHA ????
- These are water soluble, as there molecular structure is large they don’t penetrate deep in skin called (dermis) .
- AHA are best for newbies who are trying acids for the first time irrespective of their skin type, as they don’t irritate skin and visible result can be seen.
- AHA helps in even out the skin brightening & resurface texture.
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Malic acid
Hope i have answered all your query, please feel free to share it.
#AHA_BHA_FOR_SKIN – #ChemicalExfoliation – #TheOrdinarySkincare – #GylcolicaAcidUses – #MandelicAcidUses – #ProductUsefulForAcne – #SalicylicAcidUses – #LacticAcidUses – #DifferenceBetweenChemicalAndPhysicalExfoliation
- Suganda RosehipMoisturiser I have been using facial oil for the longest despite having a oily skin, i never shurn from …Read More »
- A five point Guide on Acne for Beginners Acne is one of the most common skin concerns among teenagers and …Read More »
- Suganda- Helichrysum Rosehip serum We may cure Acne but their leftover marks are stubborn to erase. Today i came up …Read More »
- Introduction to palm oil If you aren’t aware about palm oil, then let me brief you.Palm oil is an edible …Read More »
- Top 5 moisturizer for winter’s As we are stepping into Winter’s, our skin is inclined to become dry, itchy and …Read More »