Markets are flooded with anti aging serum & creams as if there is some marathon which no one what to comes last, today i will sharing my experience on St. Botanica anti aging cream.
St. Botanica has a brand is umbrella to many brands with different needs, i have tried their almost every products , my absolute favorite has to be their retinol serum and anti ageing cream.
Vitamin C – It maintains the natural elasticity of the skin and protects the skin from the harmful effect of exposure to the UV rays of the sun.
Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant that works great with vitamin C.
Vitamin B3 – Niacinamide is one hell product that moisture’s the skin and helps to lighten the hyper-pigmented spots.
Retinol (Vitamin A) – Retinol is gold standard for anti aging, they produce collagen, renew skin and reduces premature wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid – An Humectant that plumps and smoothens skin
Coenzyme Q10- It is a powerful free radical quencher and helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
Matrixyl 3000 – anti ageing peptide comprised of two proteins used to helps in sign aging.
- It comes in luxurious glass packaging with creamy texture.
- It comes with SPF 25 PA+++
- It claim the brightening effects, though i agree with it as the ingredients helped in it.
- Though it have SPF i always used it at night as it has retinol with is not suitable to use at day time.
- Here they have used RETINOL PALMITATE in some cases they can trigger fungal acne prone skin.
I always switched to it whenever my skin doesn’t take purging when tretinoin acts as rebel i switch sides, as OTC based product are very low on actives and high on base ingredients to balanced out the effects.
A good choice though and can be found at discounted price too.