I have been using facial oil for the longest despite having a oily skin, i never shurn from using oils.
Rosehip oil have been in my skincare from past 2 years or more, very few brand used to have rosehip oil.
Today will be talking about Suganda Rosehip Moisturizer
I’m sure by know you must have known Suganda, a Instagram store taking skincare regime to next level.
If your a fan of THEORDINARY SKINCARE and find it difficult to access them then Suganda is pit-stop.
Few products are better than THEORDINARY.
It’s a Indian brand cater according to Indian skin-type, skin texture and concern.
Rosehip oil, 3% Niacinamide, Green Tea, Curcumin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Jojoba oil.
Rosehip oil :
- Rosehip oil is cold pressed from fruits and seeds of rosehip plant. It’s has high content in Vitamin A.
- It contains antibacterial, anti inflammatory and rich fatty acids.
- It overall treat skin,acne and hyperpigmentation,
- Rosehip oil is great to boost collagen.
- Very lightweight moisturiser comes in creamy texture, that glide and sink in your skin.
- Comes in pump applicator with a cap, for easy disperse of product.
- 3% Niacinamide OR Vitamin B3 is one of the best product to incorporate in skincare for its efficiency.
- It’s one of the best ingredient irrespective of any skin concern and age group.
- It repair skin barrier faster and is one of the key ingredient in almost products.
Rosehip oil is one of mine favourite oil, earlier it was difficult to get one, i got mine from australia. Glad now indian brands are exploring and thus we can access everything easily.
Rosehip Moisturiser hydrate the skin and absorbs instantly.
If you are new to rosehip it may cause initial purge that’s totally fine as the Vitamin A in rosehip oil take time to adjust
It great for pigmented, acne prone and mature skin. A one ingredient that can counter all your skin concern along with Niacinamide that simultaneously repair skin barrier. As we are experiencing winter’s it’s greato bring back all the lost glow by brightening and lightening the dark and dry patches.
Suganda indeed is one of the best indian brand. I love how they make a product that where the ingredients compliment each other so well.
Definitely recommend ROSEHIP moisturiser.
You can buy from my link MS10% for discounted price.