Its been a while since Wet and Wild launched their cushion foundation, finally, I’m gonna review it
I was aiming to try this from the longest.
Wet and wild cushion foundation comes in 4 shades, I know shade card suck but have to make peace with it.
I choose Natural Beige fortunately, it matched, I save a few bucks.
Packaging: It comes in a regular plastic compact with a mirror and puff to apply. The puff blends easily with no unevenness.
- My skin type is a combination.
- It gives a nice, dewy finish. Comes in light texture that blends easily. Infused with coconut derivatives, thus gives a luminous glow.
- Doesn’t look cakey, easy to layer if you want full coverage.
- Can stay up to 4-6 without using a primer.
- Comes with SPF 15 perfect for daily use.
Price: 582 rps for 15 grp
Recommendation: yes, would love to buy it again.
Bonus: Wet and wild is cruelty -free and budget friendly too.